Here are 10 ways on how to wear a blanket scarf. Don’t mind the pictures ahh I don’t model 🙂 This was a cold day too so my husband froze with socks only taking the pics lol.
For a DIY on how to make your own check out my post!
I figured where I did a post on how to create your own scarf you should have different ways to wear it right! Doing this post has helped me wear it different ways too! I hope this inspires you to find fun and creative ways to wear your scarf too. I hope you were able to create your own from my other post.
How To Wear Your Blanket Scarf
Below are the descriptions of the pictures above.From left to right. Top to bottom
From left to right. Top to bottom
- Put the scarf in front of you cross in the back and move the sides in front of you.
- Hang it around your neck
- Drape it across your elbows like a shawl
- Hang it around your neck and cross the one side in front of you and on your shoulder
- Wrap it in a circle around your neck tucking in the ends
- Put the middle of the scarf on your head and wrap the rest in a circle around your neck
- put the scarf in front of you allowing the middle to hang down a little longer. Take the extra and wrap the rest around your neck tucking it in
- Take the scarf around your neck fan it out over your shoulder allowing extra in the back and the ends in the front. Add a belt around it to secure it.
- Tie it put it on like an infinity scarf doing two circles around your neck
- tie it and put it on your neck
I hope you like this post it’s nice to have more than one option to wear a blanket scarf. This scarf is so big you could use it as a thin blanket. Think cold office, cold theater, etc.